Monday, April 28, 2008

Totally Inadvisable All Over the Place List #1

The very first post I ever read about successful blogging, a couple years ago, long after my first forays, was very specific, make your blog about a special niche, don't go all over the place. Well, my ADD ass isn't so good about that sometimes, and when I am fighting for minutes to write at a computer, I've decided this burst of thoughts is what I have tonight. I actually think it will be fun.

  1. I'm very sick of Hillary Clinton, that woman changes tactics and stances like she does hometowns. Watching it has really put me off her, I hope the whole country doesn't feel the same way if she manages to snipe Obama off the presidential ticket.
  2. Brian Urlacher deserves a raise, but put in a clause that stipulates significant fines for banging skanks that mouth off in the press.
  3. Anyone that watches their child die when a Doctor can save them, for whatever reason, is an abomination, I don't care what god you pray to or what you think he says.
  4. Reed Johnson shall be now nick-named "Gopher".
  5. Whoever let the Oil barons believe that they could scrape every dime out of the middle and lower class pockets, and I don't think it is all Bush, should be strung up.
  6. Captain America is going to come back from the dead, again. Man, I keep falling for it, but I can't wait for the next time.

No comments: