Friday, April 06, 2007

Steve Stone for Cubs (Senior Advisor to the Owner)!!


Throughout this week, after realizing that Mark Cuban owning the Cubs is less than a pipe dream, it took a column in the Sun-Times to make me realize who I was forgetting about that I should want to be in control of the Cubs.
  • Who is the voice that I home in on any time he is on a radio program talking baseball? (Well, this might be a negative because I know he definitely won't be doing that as much)
  • Who is a deep, Cubbie Blue blooded Cubs fan?
    • He would have gone somewhere else after getting run out of the booth if he weren't. You can't tell me there are jobs elsewhere for Andy Maser and not Steve Stone.
  • Who has the baseball and Cubs organization knowledge needed to do the job right?
Read the rest on my Cubs Blog

No comments: