Saturday, February 09, 2008

Comic Books and Magazine Diets

I don't think of myself as middle aged, but I am by every definition.
And I don't think of myself as a geek, but here I am writing a blog post about comic books. I also never tire of making light of my own contradictions, or definitions.

All that said, sitting here this evening, I have figured out why I really started this blog, other than a place to eventually show off my cool Ruby comic book Database application.
I can catch everyone up. latest post on Comic Obsession



I'm also working out and trying to diet better, though I can hear a chorus of naysayers about this latest diet I'm trying, which I got out of Men's Fitness, and is really just common sense, but it's written down and should work until I get a little more fit.

No comments: